domingo, 21 de junio de 2020

Scandal between The Simpsons and Disney: Was there mistreatment between your characters?

The founder of Kwik-E-Mart Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Indian character from The Simpsons, accused the owner of the series of the same last name of the yellow family, Mickey Mouse, of attacking and damaging his good name.

These Fox and Disney series have ended,as Phineas and Ferb (2007-2015), Futurama (1999-2013), The King of the Hill (1997-2010), Fish Hooks (2010-2014), Kick Buttowski (2010-2012), Kim Possible (2002-2007),Tangled (2017-2020), Elena of avalor (2016-2020), between anothers, who was in the first long series of the last name of Fox's yellow family and its episode is called: Much Apu About Nothing?

The Indian character is Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, who was in The Simpsons between his seasons 1 and 30, but today 2 years later he confesses that his retirement was due to abuse.

Apu:- The Simpsons is a first longest running series of all time, there will be many relaquies, a lot of dissipation, many seasons but, internally, the daily live on the Simpson family program was not the best ... it was a chase, something, I would say, 100% humiliating.


Apu accuses Mickey Mouse, a mouse from the Disney company of hitting him with boxing gloves on a millionaire occasion.

Apu:- Enduring insults, enduring screaming, lawsuits, fights and scolding, enduring rights, even physical mistreatment I received between The Simpsons and the Walt Disney company: a few blows are boxing gloves. It was only the money factor, the humiliating factor, the factor 'I am the prince', 'I am the founder', 'I am the one who commands', 'you have to put up with it' ... Mr. Mickey spread "Terror among Fox and the Disney company ", but there was a similar situation.

According to the Indian protagonist for today, he was in The Simpsons and now he is becoming a victim of Mickey Mouse, so he accuses him of persecuting racism.


Apu: - What does Mickey Mouse do when a tour is already announced? Okay, Apu Nahassapeemapetilon goes to Nickelodeon's studios! Disney is immediately placed with his team of collaborators and his "henchmen", as I call them, to locate all the premises to handle computers or take phones, where we are going to be to tell the owners of Fox, he says that I cannot going to the United States because Fox's rights belong to Mr. Mouse, it is false, false, the episodes can be released from any animated series, He is denying me the opportunity to work ... he is making me a bullyng of controversy, a racist "persecution" and damaging a good name.

The King Julien's Network a few weeks ago some audios recorded by Apu arrived, where he speaks respective terms of Mickey Mouse. What is the cause of your discomfort?

Apu's Audio:- Mr. Mickey Mouse forgot to renew one, to hell with the Walt Disney company, I'll repeat from the repetition, you understand, of all irons, Mr. Mickey Mouse, tell him that I'm more cursed than he is, tell him that I'm more idiots than him. And your face, bah!!

Apu:- The arrival at the Nickelodeon studios, we started some attacks, we started some attacks, Mr. Mickey has damaged me, you understand, there will be some racial stereotypes, I apologize to the public that heard the audios, to the Flynn Fletcher family of Mickey Mouse that he has always loved me and that I have also loved them but Mr. Mickeys no, I do not have to ask excuses from a Mr. Mouse who for three and a half years did nothing but mistreat and humiliate me, (...) Of the audios that they heard is 10% of 100% of what that Mr. Mouse humiliated me and treated me badly.

It is the first time that Mickey Mouse is involved scenarios of Kirk Van Houten.

Kirk: - I could not go to draw dignity phase two because if Disney buys Fox, and if they take me to The Simpsons, I will not renew again, never again. Nor sign any contract.

Apu: - Already at this time, a process is beginning, to file against Mr. Mickey Mouse by the hand of our lawyer. Because I have to make myself, respect, because Mr. Mickey Mouse has damaged me, he understands, he has released some videos, some videos of racism and the Kwiw-E-Mart was destroyed by the evil doctor Heinz Doofmenshmirtz and a video of metilda of that hardy scammer.

Favorite video clip from the short series "Mickey Mouse 2013".

Mickey Mouse: - I want to make you in the millionaire community, especially that Disney buys SpongeBob SquarePants from Viacom and Nickelodeon, do not be fooled by these keen spectators, who do want to spend with us.

Apu: - What happens ... a person without personality, a person who attacks, but when he also hugs you.

King Julien's Network contacted Mickey and did not accept any statements at this time.

Apu: - I demand that you let me into the Kwik-E-Mart, I demand that you leave me alone, I demand that you not mess with me when Star vs. The Forces of Evil finished in its fourth season in its fourth season in 2019 And you know, I am still in a defense position, if I say so, I am still in a defense position, on television, because I do not intend to leave and treat badly and the Mr. Mickey nor the people who have worked with him, I have told you. A hug for lemurs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario